We are looking for an enthusiastic and engaging qualified Teacher of Myanmar language. We need an outstanding teacher with a commitment and passion for their subject with the ability to inspire a love of the language in our students. Join our MIS community of scholars in bringing the best education to our students with the support of the SLT Team and dedicated faculty staff.
The children are taught in English every day and they all learn Myanmar as of Year 3. This post is for teachers to take responsibility for the teaching of Myanmar in MIS Primary School.
1.QUALIFICATIONS: Certified teaching qualification.
2.SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- To be an inspirational and motivated professional
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- To be highly effective and creative
- To have excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Willingness to be involved in extra-curricular activities
- Willingness to be committed to continuous professional development
In line with the Government’s announcement, our school is closed until further notice. However, during this period it is our intention to continue with critical recruitment for key positions starting in August 2020. In place of academy interviews, alternative options will be offered and applicants should expect telephone or virtual interviews, with the possibility of onsite school interviews only in special cases.
Thank you for your cooperation during this difficult time.
Qualifications and Our offer
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Teaching qualification in an English speaking country
- Desirable experience:
- Experience in working with students whose first language is not English
- Two-year renewable contract
- A competitive salary with significant savings potential. The cost of living in Yangon is estimated to be 60% lower than that of London. https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living/comparison/london/yangon
- Sole occupancy of a school apartment for the first year with the option of a housing allowance thereafter.
- Visa expenses, including costs of overnight renewal trips to Bangkok.
- Excellent health insurance
- Flights to and from your point of origin at the start and end of your contract
- Opportunities for professional development