MIS school tuition fees will normally be calculated on a semester basis. Fees will be due at the start of each semester. Fees not paid by September 18th, 2016 for the first semester and by February 11th, 2017 of the second semester are considered overdue, unless special arrangements have been made with the MIS administration. Late payment of fees will be subject to a penalty of 5% of the semester fees for each month they are overdue. In the event of students withdrawal from MIS school records will only be released after all outstanding obligations are fulfilled.
Refund of fees
If an unforeseen circumstance occurs and a parent finds it necessary to withdraw a child from MIS, fees will be refunded as follows:
- Students leaving before the end of the first quarter will have 40% of their first semester fee refunded.
- Students leaving in the second quarter will have 20% refunded if they leave in October, 10% refunded if they leave in November, and no refund if they leave in December before the end of the semester.
- Students leaving before the end of the third quarter will have 40% of their second semester fee refunded.
- Students leaving in the fourth quarter will have 20% of their second semester fee refunded if they leave in March, 10% refund if they leave in April, and no refund if they leave in May before the end of the school year.
There will be no refund of fees for the following cases:
- If a child leaves MIS for another local school
- Should the unfortunate circumstance arise that a student is expelled from MIS.
Each refund case will be dealt individually, according to the above policy, with the Head Principal and/ or board approval if necessary.